CANDIDATE: The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to develop productive relationships; A structured approach to their work, be able to operate as part of a small team and be self-motivated to work on their own initiative; The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and be experienced in planning and delivering multiple projects concurrently; and have confidence in managing changing requirements, able to action rapid impact analysis and make recommendations.
Key experience essential for the role:
- Must have proven experience of responsibility for end to end project delivery.
- A structured and planned approach with attention to detail.
- Budgeting and financial reporting skills.
- Previous experience of managing staff.
- Outstanding stakeholder relationship skills (internal and external).
- Excellent standard of spoken & written English.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent desirable.
- You will be able to prioritise and plan your own workload and be happy to work flexibly when required.
Does this sound like you?
Any person wishing to apply should email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter stating why you are interested in this role. Please put Newcastle Under Lyme BID Manager and your name in the email subject.
We will be holding interviews on a rolling basis as suitable applications are received.
Partnerships for Better Business Ltd (pfbb UK) are the BID Management Consultants for Newcastle Under Lyme BID. For more information about Newcastle Under Lyme BID visit https://www.newcastleunderlyme.org/. For more information about about pfbb UK visit https://www.pfbbuk.co.uk/.