pfbb UK has been supporting its client, Bracknell Investment Group, for the last two years in developing a Business Improvement District (BID) in the Southern and Western commercial areas of Bracknell. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to project manage the delivery of benefits to businesses ranging from global brands such as Fujitsu and Caterpillar to smaller independent businesses which rely on a safe, clean and respected area in which to operate. After a successful BID Ballot in October 2019, pfbb UK are now preparing for delivery of the BID Plan with effect from 1st April 2020. The BID will work closely with the local authority and other organisations, complimenting work that is ongoing in wider infrastructure projects, attracting inward investment, creating a great operating environment and making a positive difference to businesses in the area.
Specific remits are:
To support the businesses of the Bracknell Business Improvement District (BID) to achieve their aim of delivering the objectives in their business plan. This will be done by working alongside other partners and contractors to interpret ideas into practical deliverable actions and coordinating activity and project management to enable the delivery of the BID plan.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience in marketing and budget management
They will be:
- Delivery focused not process driven.
- Strategic thinkers with the ability to take a project from concept to final delivery, meeting BID objectives, engaging others and providing value for money.
- A good team player with the ability to work on their own initiative and prioritise their workload.
This post will require a clean driving license and car, and a willingness to be flexible in working some evenings and occasional weekends.
Salary circa £40,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience
For further information or to apply please send your CV and a covering letter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Please clearly mark the subject line of your email ‘Bracknell BID Manager recruitment‘.