The post is full time (37.5 hrs per week) for twelve months initially and is based in Coleraine Town Centre.
Salary: up to £30,000 p.a. with potential bonus.
The BID Project Manager, under the direction of the Coleraine BID Task Group, will manage and help lead a process to achieve a successful outcome to the BID [Business Improvement District] campaign. This will involve substantial direct engagement with a wide range of town centre businesses and organisations to articulate their ideas into an ambitious BID Business Plan. The Project Manager will also need to ensure that the Business Plan is robust enough to achieve a successful outcome at the BID Ballot.
The BID Project Manager will focus predominately in creating a positive climate for consultation, effective project management, proposal development & communication. The post holder will be responsible for developing and managing a positive response to the BID Business Plan and subsequent campaign. The success of the campaign will be judged by securing of a simple majority vote in its favour at a consequent ballot of all eligible businesses.
1. Office management.
2. First point of contact.
3. Advise & maintain contact network.
4. Provision of high quality management information.
5. Arrangement of meetings, venues, equipment.
6. Maintenance of high quality data filing & records system.
7. Organise distribution & collection of BID material.
Under the direction of the Coleraine BID Task Group, the guidance of NI BIDs Company and in line with the Principles of BID development will have responsibility for overall project management including:
1. Day to day implementation of the project timetables/tasks.
2. Development & implementation of market research/consultation.
3. Development of formal BID documentation e.g. baseline & operating agreements.
4. Development of the BID business plan.
5. Development & implementation of PR, marketing, communication & promotional campaign.
6. Attendance & participation in training sessions relating to the post.
Other tasks designated by the BID Task Team and/or Project Chair.
SEND CV to Ian Donaghey, Chair Coleraine Town Team via email email@example.com
Closing date is 12noon Monday 16th October 2017