Future Support for Town Teams
In April 2015, the free and heavily subsidised support Town Team currently receive from ATCM will end. This is because our funding agreement with DCLG will have finished; our commitment to supporting Town Teams, Portas Pilots and other local partnerships however, does not.
Consider Joining ATCM
ATCM is a unique organisation with a membership spanning the private, public and third sectors. As the largest organisation of its kind in Europe, we have over twenty years experience in working with town centres and are an influential voice for our community. We are a non-profit, mutual organisation, owned by our members, which focusses on the creation, development, and management of town and city centres.
By joining ATCM, your local partnership can continue to receive support and develop new opportunities. Other member benefits include:
- Networking - Our network groups include regular regional update meetings, as well as focus groups on BIDS, Key Cities and Street Operations, providing you with many opportunities to meet and share ideas with people doing a similar role to you.
- Information Services - Members have exclusive access to online and printed information, including weekly news e-bulletins, research and good practice data.
- Access to Government - ATCM plays an active role in debates that shape policy in Parliament, government departments and regional agencies. Have your say through ATCM.
- Opportunities - Play an active role in the work of ATCM, at regional level or by election to the Board of Directors or Steering Group.
- Research - A continuous programme of action-based research to help you with your day job.
- Events- Discounted delegate fees to ATCM's programme of national and regional conferences, seminars and workshops, as well as partner opportunities.
- IDA Membership - You have exclusive reciprocal membership of the International Downtown Association, the biggest BIDs network in the world.
- Training - Frequent opportunities to participate in study tours, seminars and webinars held regionally on topical issues.
- Free publications - Mailed to members as they are produced.
- Website - Members have their own pages on the ATCM website giving information about ATCM activities, events and publications. Access is also given to the Directory of Members, a comprehensive database of valuable data on town and city centre initiatives across the UK.
- Business Opportunities - As well as the invaluable networking opportunities provided by ATCM events, members can expand their marketing campaigns and reach key contacts through the suppliers pages of the ATCM website.
- Market Place - The Market Place has always been a great way to find goods and services for town centre management and regeneration professionals. As a company member you receive a free entry within the ATCM and UKBIDs website.
- Discounted Recruitment Advertising - Whether you are recruiting for one position or setting up a new partnership team, the ATCM website is the most effective way for you to find Town/City Centre management professionals - members receive a £100 discount!
CLICK HERE: for information on how to join.
ATCM Buddy System
ATCM members have a wealth of experience developed in high streets, towns and city centres across the UK and Ireland, and many are happy to volunteer their time and share hints and tips with your Town Team. By becoming a member of ATCM, we can quickly connect you with practitioners nearby to provide local support on regional issues, as well as like-minded groups working on projects you're interested in across the country.