ATCM National Awards 2016
The ATCM National Awards 2016
Celebrating the fantastic achievements and hard work of ATCM Members
The Association of Town and City Management National Awards showcase the achievements of Town Centre Managers, Local Authorities, Business Improvement Districts, community organisations, and place-making partnerships of all shapes and sizes across the UK & Ireland. The awards are instrumental in providing recognition for the valuable programmes and projects that are being delivered by dedicated professionals to improve our high streets and town and city centres.
There are seven categories that can be entered:
- Developing the Evening and Night-Time Economy
- Building a Sustainable Town or City Centre Community
- Business Improvement District of the Year
- Campaigner of the Year
- Digital Engagement
- Diversifying the Business Mix
- Inspirational Leader of the Year
The awards ceremony will take place at Central Hall in Westminster on Tuesday 8th March 2016
To find out much more about the awards and to access the entry form, please click the ATCM Awards image below.
The key dates are:
- Friday 4th December 2015 - ATCM National Awards Launch.
- Midday, Monday 25th January 2016 - Closing Date for Entries.
- Tuesday 26th January 2016 to Thursday 11th February 2016 - Judging & Shortlisting
- Friday 12th February 2016 - Announcement of Finalists
- Monday 15th February to Monday 29th February - Judges Visit (To be Arranged with Finalists).
- Tuesday 8th March 2016 - Awards Ceremony & Brunch at Central Hall, Westminster.